Change in Doctor Profile at Basuto Medical
Please download letter for full information
Basuto Medical Centre
Basuto Medical Centre is an independent private family practice based in the residential area of Parsons Green which has been serving Fulham and the surrounding areas for over 25 years.
We are a fully private GP surgery, founded by Dr. McMichen in 1990. The medical team is comprised of male and female GPs, who care for an estimated ten thousand patients. As well as GP appointments, we also offer an In-House Dispensary, an Osteopath, Physiotherapist, a Psychotherapist and Addiction Counsellor, Alexander Technique Teacher, Masta Travel Clinic Nurse, and a Podiatrist.
The surgery offers a wide range of primary healthcare services. These include: patient consultations, immunisations, contraceptive care and annual well-man and well-woman medical checks. Appointments are offered at half hour intervals, Monday-Friday, and we endeavour to offer same day appointments thereby providing patients with generous accessibility to our Doctors without the fear of time constraints.
- The Medical team at Basuto is recommending that all young adults from ages 16-23 be covered by the Meningitis B and Meningitis ACWY vaccines in light of recent Meningitis outbreaks in the UK. Please ring for further information.
- An Egress email service is available for all patient test results and referral letters, this email will be sent with a password message of which each patient will need to put in their date of birth. We will be utilising this service due to Data Protection requirements. Please contact Reception for further information.
- Basuto Medical Centre has implemented an Email Prescription Refill Service. Please provide your relevant details on the Prescriptions page for an easier and more convenient service.
- FYI! Basuto Medical Centre now has a Facebook page, please follow us on FB for all our Practice Updates and News on https://www.facebook.com/basuto.co.uk Please check out our summer tips for keeping cool.
- Please note: Currently there is a Hepatitis B vaccine shortage and we are unable to offer this vaccine at this time.
Along with our excellent clinical services, we also offer a subscription service which enables us to give discounted consultations, prescriptions, and referral services, which is ideal for providing the best possible long term care for our patients.
We are a multi-skilled team of Medical Practitioners and other well qualified healthcare professionals that are fully compliant with the Care Quality Commission and we always endeavor to put our patients first in everything we do.
I received excellent service, Doctor Street is awesome!
Basuto Medical Centre is a fantastic service and has great Doctors!
The Staff and Doctors at Basuto Medical Centre are extremely helpful, supportive and vigilant.
I received a thorough examination from Dr. McMichen and he was very reassuring!
My kids love Dr. Pozzi, he is the best!
I found Dr. Dean very caring and he was willing to go the extra mile, which is very much appreciated.
29 Basuto Road
Tel: 020 7736 7557
8am - 6.30pm Monday
8am - 6.30pm Tuesday
8am - 6.30pm Wednesday
8am - 6.30pm Thursday
8am - 6.30pm Friday