Statement of Purpose
Basuto Medical Centre Ltd
The aim of the surgery is to provide comprehensive and personal healthcare for both families and individuals. Our main objective is to ensure a high quality service for all our patients during and outside surgery hours.
Basuto Medical Centre is a fully private GP surgery, founded by Dr. McMichen in 1990. There are five GP's looking after an estimated ten thousand patients. We additionally offer an In-House Dispensary, Podiatry, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Psychotherapist/Addiction Specialist and Travel Clinic Services.
Our Aims and Objectives:
- To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment.
- To show our patients courtesy and respect at all times; irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem. To treat all our patients as individuals and with the same respect as we would wish for ourselves and our families.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment and to be transparent in the care we provide.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting good health and well being to our patients through education and information.
- To work in partnership with other healthcare professionals in the care of our patients to tackle the causes of, as well as provide treatment for ill health.
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- To take care of our staff by offering them support to do their jobs and protect them against abuse.
- To have zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- To operate on a financially sound basis.
29 Basuto Road
Tel: 020 7736 7557
8am - 6.30pm Monday
8am - 6.30pm Tuesday
8am - 6.30pm Wednesday
8am - 6.30pm Thursday
8am - 6.30pm Friday